Tuesday, November 24, 2009

PiCTURES :D

Howwwddy everyone.
Hmm .. Maybe i am a cowgirl now, Not likley. Sorry I havent posted in a little while, things have been more mental and strange then usual, things never change, Aye? I had the strangest dream a few nights ago, it's rather weird and i hope to the heavens i doesnt. Anyways, i had a dream about me being pregnant, bloody weird consedring i am only 14. But this dream felt sooo real! I was roaming around some hospital screaming "I need him, I Need him" - Who do i need? God knows, i swear my dreams are getting more mental by the second! And the STRANGEST, Most physcic thing is that in the dream i was saying something about the kid being named Adrianne Maree and Guess what I want my 1st girl to be called Adrianne Maree! Haha how strange. see the littlest things amuse me. Maybe i was screaming for my ever-so-hot Mr Bronson Pelletier. Which my friend called him a poof today, Dont worry ladies i set her out straight. Celine if your reading this (Which you probarly arent conserding you dont have SD) What out Jellyfish!

Now, im goingg to show you all a couple pics of MissBrittanyPelletier, HAHA i never get tried of saying that. Commentt pleaaseee.




Yepp, Thats me! I'll add more later when i can be bothered. Haha.

Cyaaaa Peeps.

Briittaanieee.

3 comments: