Friday, November 20, 2009

Underneath These City Lights ?!?

Okay, So Maybe your thinking WTF does my blog name mean? Or maybe your smart and figured it out. Who Knows? Anyways.

Basically when I was addicted to Polyvore I came across this graphic and it said "I swear baby I will burn this city down just to show you the lights" A little dark i know, but somehow this graphic or saying, whatever seemed to capture me even though that was like 34256790 days ago (Random number, but most likley close enough) that i seen this i cant still remember it. Anways, today i was thinking of making up a blog and this graphic just popped into my mind. I think of it as a metaphor. Like everyone thinks when a city has heaps of lights on at night, it's beautiful but they never stop to think what is under those lights, Now thats kinda how i feel. I dont have alot of lights and im not a city (haha) but people just tend to look at me and judge me, they dont stop and try and get to know me. So yeahh, thats where the blog name came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment