Friday, November 20, 2009

Welcomee!

Heey Everyone.
Welcome to my new blog, although it looks terrible at the moment hopefully it will get better. Please beaware i am not good at graphics! Thats why the main banner isnt great. Lol. Ohh, i dont think I have told you my name yet. Well it's Mrs Brittany Pelletier- Haha I Wish. Well my name is Brittany, But Hopefully one day I will marry Bronson Pelletier and we will live happly ever after, I know what your thinking "Keep Dreaming Brittany"- Anywho, From this blog expect alot of smart ass like ranting from me, updates and pictures of me and basically this blog will be full of stuff that i love and hate all that crap (:

Could you please follow my blog and check out
sdbittenandbound.blogspot.com

Thanks.
Brittaaanieeebabesss.x

No comments:

Post a Comment